1. Unique content
The Crazy Herb Girl is looking for Christ-centered, unique, original, and uplifting material that will help bring healing to my readership. Please only submit to the Crazy Herb Girl Blog if you are willing to have me be the sole publisher of your article.
2. Word count: 600-1500 words.
Be real, raw, and honest. Let us know why we should listen to what you have to say. Giving hope, inspiration, courage, and tools to heal is what I love to see for my site.
3. Your voice
Share your story or message in your unique way. Share from your heart about whatever you are passionate about in an effort to give hope and encouragement to others.
4. Write about a related topic
Crazy Herb Girl is a website that is focused on Christ-centered holistic healing. Your article may include any subject that has to do with the following topics:
- Spiritual Healing
- Emotional Healing
- Physical Healing
- Mental Healing
- Christ-centered Energy Healing
- Alternative forms of healing that supports healing through the Atonement of Christ and coming closer to Him
5. Please edit and include subheadings
I read each article to edit obvious typos and grammatical errors. The more editing you can do on your end before it gets to me, is much appreciated. Adding your own subheadings helps break up long passages and helps focus the reader on your important points.
6. It is encourage that you give me a short bio, head shot, and website or contact info to introduce people to your fantasticness
The biography should be short and sweet (approximately 3-4 sentences long). It should introduce the reader to why they should be interested in what you have to say. You may submit a head shot image, jpg form is preferred. You may give the link to your website or how they can contact you to learn more about your services. You are encouraged to offer specials and discounts to the Crazy Herb Girl readership. Any special offers can be entered at the end of your bio submission. Please do not submit articles that sound like a sales pitch. If you are wanting to promote your services, write about content that has real value so the reader will be inspired to learn more.
7. Some tips to help you:
- If you use sources, please cite them to give credibility to your claims.
- Please only use one space after the period and first letter of the next sentence.
- Please spell out all numbers under 10, otherwise they may be typed numerically.
- Once your post is published, share it! Don’t be shy! Be proud of the message you are extending to the world!
Ready to submit your article? I am excited to read it!
Click for Article Submission Form